We talked earlier about focusing only on three top priorities: Now take that one step further, and look for three things it would be a relief to drop every day.
- Don’t want to check out that program you bought six months ago? Delete it and try something different!
- Struggle over creating graphics? Outsource them.
- Hate to do housework? Hire a cleaning lady.
Of course, some tasks you can simple afford to just stop doing altogether!
If you are overwhelmed by distractions or multi-tasking then try focusing only on one single task or responsibility at a time, ignoring everything else. This is something I do quite regularly and I definitely get my work done faster using this technique.
Tip: Use a timer—and keep your time periods no longer than twenty or thirty minutes.
There are many things in my life that work well, but many things just don’t and if you are like me these are the things that could be keeping you from your ultimate success and happiness. 2019 is the year to make some big changes!
Please follow along and let’s stretch our limits and change our habits that no longer work – together. Over the next couple of months, I’m sharing some mind-hacks to help you create a whole new way of thinking for 2019 geared to propel you towards not only your goals but a happier, successful life.
If you want to take it a step further and find success, you can sign up for my wealth building workshop designed specifically for busy female entrepreneurs!
Are you ready to build your dream life? Even though it won’t happen overnight, it IS possible to make serious change, so you can recognize the right earning opportunities for your business.
I encourage you to dig even deeper and take ACTION in four areas of our business: finances, streams of income, investing, and business expansion. These are the pillars of my newest online workshop, “Wealth Building Strategies for Female Entrepreneurs.”
- Here are some Books For Female Entrepreneurs – Pink Pearl PR recommends.
- You can also join the Female Entrepreneurs Collective by Pink Pearl PR!
- Here are some Hair Products For Female Entrepreneurs – Pink Pearl PR recommends that will hold your curls in your next photo-shoot.
Click on the image below to shop this look!
Photos by: Twinography Studio
Photoshoot location: Steveston Village in Richmond, B.C., Canada